Nuvolo is revolutionizing service management for the enterprise. Our flagship enterprise asset management (EAM) platform allows customers and partners to embrace the transformational power of modern, cloud-based service management. Built on ServiceNow, Nuvolo is designed to meet the growing demands of asset-intensive industries including healthcare, life sciences and manufacturing. As an extension of our next-generation EAM platform, Nuvolo also provides a facilities and integrated workspace management (IWMS) capability across a broad range of industry sectors. Our platforms deliver improved operational efficiency, higher service levels, better safety and lower costs.
We are looking for a Regional Account Manager for the Nordics to generate new subscription software opportunities and pipeline. This sales role will be teamed with the Vice President, General Manager – EMEA and a Solutions Consultant to support new prospect development, lead follow up and account expansion.
The Regional Account Manager will also work closely with the relevant ServiceNow field sales organizations to increase awareness of Nuvolo and generate new sales opportunites.
The Regional Account Manager will work closely with existing Nuvolo reseller and services partners to generate new sales opportunities and will be responsible for identifying new partners in their assigned region to help increase market penetration
As a critical member of the Nuvolo Sales Team, the Regional Account Manager will establish, develop and grow new customer and partner relationships and pursue targeted enterprise contacts and accounts.
* Establish, develop and grow new prospect, customer and partner relationships
* Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual meeting activity, pipeline and sales objectives
* Ability to understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points
*Ability to clearly articulate Nuvolo’s value propostion and key benefits
* Ability to identify and qualify new opportunities and drive them to a successful close
* Align with Vice President, General Manager - EMEA and Solutions Consultant on territory planning for both direct sales and partner coverage
* Utilize Salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage activity, leads, follow-up and pipeline
* Provide accurate and timely revenue forecasts as requested by the Nuvolo leadership team
* Execute new sales activities in support of Vice President, General Manager – EMEA, when requested
* Work in partnership with other teams and deprtments within Nuvolo to ensure customer satisfaction
* 5 years plus experience with enterprise software sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting
* A proven and demonstrable track record of overachievement against sales quota/targets
* General understanding of information technology and SaaS offerings, experience of ServiceNow and/or IWMS/EAM/Facilities Management solutions is desirable
* Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
* Able to build meaningful business relationships with prospects, customers and partners
* Confident and able to differentiate yourself
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Local language skills as a minimum one of the Nordics languages and English, both written and verbal.
Be part of an inspiring team using innovation and the cloud to change how business is done and where you are valued as both an individual and employee. Diversity is a core value and we provide a welcoming environment for employees of all backgrounds and life experiences. We offer generous compensation and benefits, including paid vacation and incentive stock option plan. Define your own career path with flexible scheduling, better work-life balance and employer-sponsored training. Even choose to make a difference through our volunteering and community services initiatives. Nuvolo has a passion for excellence and we are looking for talented individuals who share that same passion to join our team!
Nuvolo is an equal opportunity employer