Nuvolo is revolutionizing service management for the enterprise. Our flagship enterprise asset management (EAM) platform allows customers and partners to embrace the transformational power of modern, cloud-based service management. Built on ServiceNow, Nuvolo is designed to meet the growing demands of asset-intensive industries including healthcare, life sciences and manufacturing. As an extension of our next-generation EAM platform, Nuvolo also provides a facilities and integrated workspace management (IWMS) capability across a broad range of industry sectors. Our platforms deliver improved operational efficiency, higher service levels, better safety and lower costs.
Nuvolo Technologies is seeking an experienced Engagement Manager to support our rapidly growing business. As a key member of the Nuvolo team, you will leverage your core background and experience in ServiceNow to drive operational quality and customer excellence within our implementation team. The Engagement Manager will be required to travel to and from client locations on a regular basis to maintain strong and positive relationships with all assigned active accounts.
· Providing support to implement ServiceNow projects
· Advocating the use of Agile implementation to simplify the delivery of ServiceNow projects
· Conduct workshops and project meetings
· Maintain customer relationships
· Develop and maintain a project plan and integrated schedule in support of assigned capability
· Identify task name, subtask, activities, and deliverables with clear identification of all major events, dates, plans of action, and milestones
· Consider dependencies, start to finish, and finish to start
· Analyze manpower resources, estimate cost, and all applicable interdependencies
· Estimate the length of the tasks, create project schedules, baseline schedules, and coordinate project schedule review
· Create, review and update documents and matrices, and provide status reports
· Develop charts, tables, graphs, & diagrams to identify trends for analyzing capability problems
· A minimum of 5-10 years of engagement/project management experience with a focus on driving quality and customer satisfaction from enterprise accounts
· At least 10 years of experience in the consulting industry preferred
· Business Management experience including process orientation, business and technology skills and scope management
· People management experience including strong interpersonal, negotiation, and delegation abilities
· Demonstrated ability to get things done
· Effective at working with all levels of an organization as well as influencing others
· Expertise in handling multiple and competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to develop and achieve clear, realistic, and challenging goals that are aligned with targeted business results
· High level of motivation and commitment
· Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight in a high pressure and deadline driven environment
Be part of an inspiring team using innovation and the cloud to change how business is done and where you are valued as both an individual and employee. Diversity is a core value and we provide a welcoming environment for employees of all backgrounds and life experiences. We offer generous compensation and benefits, including paid vacation, personal and sick days and an employer-matched 401(k) and incentive stock option plan. Define your own career path with flexible scheduling, better work-life balance and employer-sponsored training. Even choose to make a difference through our volunteering and community services initiatives. Nuvolo has a passion for excellence and we are looking for talented individuals who share that same passion to join our team!
Nuvolo is an equal opportunity employer.