Nuvolo is revolutionizing service management for the enterprise. Our flagship enterprise asset management (EAM) platform allows customers and partners to embrace the transformational power of modern, cloud-based service management. Built on ServiceNow, Nuvolo is designed to meet the growing demands of asset-intensive industries including healthcare, life sciences and manufacturing. As an extension of our next-generation EAM platform, Nuvolo also provides a facilities and integrated workspace management (IWMS) capability across a broad range of industry sectors. Our platforms deliver improved operational efficiency, higher service levels, better safety and lower costs.
As a member of the Nuvolo Technologies Customer Success team, the Senior Trainer will be responsible for creating and delivering a wide array of training programs and materials that support the initiatives of the Services and Innovation teams relating to Nuvolo Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). As the Senior Trainer, you will be required to complete a modest amount of travel to and from client locations, however Nuvolo leverages a largely remote services delivery model for our Services team.
· Develop and deliver training programs that meet the evolving needs of Nuvolo Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) such as new admin training, functional training, partner training and user training
· Partner with the Services and Innovation teams to continuously identify and address training gaps and needs
· Train both Partners and Clients on EAM
· Create and maintain up-to-date training materials and resources
· Develop testing and evaluation procedures and training modules
· Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and provide structured recommendations for improvement
· Provide ongoing reporting and analysis of training activities
· Utilize established and effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training and accelerated learning techniques via a variety of training delivery methods
· Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
· ServiceNow Trainer certification is preferred
· ITIL v3 certification preferred
· 5+ years of client facing consulting experience
· Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to develop and achieve clear, realistic, and challenging goals that are aligned with targeted business results
· Self-motivated and able to lead and excel in a high pressured environment without significant oversight
· Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver curriculum through a variety of methods and vehicles
· Experience developing growth strategies and related training materials for IT Service Management, Cloud, and other related technologies and/or services
· Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills/experience working directly with customers and clients
· Expert public speaking, technical writing, and communication skills
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills
· Possession of the highest level of integrity and confidentiality regarding proprietary company information
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Instructional Design or related field preferred
Be part of an inspiring team using innovation and the cloud to change how business is done and where you are valued as both an individual and employee. Diversity is a core value and we provide a welcoming environment for employees of all backgrounds and life experiences. We offer generous compensation and benefits, including paid vacation, personal and sick days and an employer-matched 401(k) and incentive stock option plan. Define your own career path with flexible scheduling, better work-life balance and employer-sponsored training. Even choose to make a difference through our volunteering and community services initiatives. Nuvolo has a passion for excellence and we are looking for talented individuals who share that same passion to join our team!
Nuvolo is an equal opportunity employer.