Nuvolo is revolutionizing service management for the enterprise. Our flagship enterprise asset management (EAM) platform allows customers and partners to embrace the transformational power of modern, cloud-based service management. Built on ServiceNow, Nuvolo is designed to meet the growing demands of asset-intensive industries including healthcare, life sciences and manufacturing. As an extension of our next-generation EAM platform, Nuvolo also provides a facilities and integrated workspace management (IWMS) capability across a broad range of industry sectors. Our platforms deliver improved operational efficiency, higher service levels, better safety and lower costs.
We are looking for Account Executives to generate new subscription software opportunities and pipeline. This field sales role will be teamed with a Director, Sales and Solutions Consultant to support new prospect development, lead follow up and account expansion. The AE will also work closely with the ServiceNow field sales organization.
As a critical member of the Nuvolo Sales Team, the AE will establish, develop and grow new customer and partner relationships and pursue targeted enterprise contacts and accounts.
* Establish, develop and grow new prospect, customer and partner relationships
* Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual meeting activity, pipeline and sales objectives
* Ability to understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points
* Ability to identify new opportunities and execute handoff to Director, Sales
* Align with Director, Sales and Solutions Consultant on territory planning
* Utilize Salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage activity, leads, follow-up and pipeline
* Execute new sales activities in support of Director, Sales when requested
* Experience with field sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting
* General understanding of information technology and SaaS offerings
* Enterprise Software experience is required
* Managed Service Providers (MSP) experience is required
* Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
* Able to build meaningful business relationships with prospects, customers and partners
* Confident and able to differentiate yourself
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Be part of an inspiring team using innovation and the cloud to change how business is done and where you are valued as both an individual and employee. Diversity is a core value and we provide a welcoming environment for employees of all backgrounds and life experiences. We offer generous compensation and benefits, including paid vacation, personal and sick days and an employer-matched 401(k) and incentive stock option plan. Define your own career path with flexible scheduling, better work-life balance and employer-sponsored training. Even choose to make a difference through our volunteering and community services initiatives. Nuvolo has a passion for excellence and we are looking for talented individuals who share that same passion to join our team!
Nuvolo is an equal opportunity employer